Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
50.00%
Corbin
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-19-2021, 11:17 AM)Spoozer12 Wrote: I keep seeing an issue that keeps getting eluded to from last years games that's apparently got Corbin Kids fired up to revenge something that happened last season, can someone help me here about what happened, Central is usually a pretty classy place to go play, Coach Matney didn't tolerate classless behavior and I personally have never heard of them treating anyone badly. 

One more question; do you think the kids at JC playing in memory of their coach hoping to win a title in tribute to his passing ia a factor / non factor? 

I do think this games comes down to who wants it more.

We had a player get hurt in the game last year. Then from there its speculation. Last year is Last year and it needs to be left there. I do think the JC kids no doubt will be playing for there coach. I do believe not having there coach in a game of this magnitude will show, but as far as playing with heart it will be at a all time high. Go Redhounds!

T107 Voice of the Redhounds (t1073.com)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 606CATS
Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs - by Bull got out! - 11-19-2021, 11:36 AM