Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
50.00%
Corbin
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs
This game is where Central will miss Matney on the sidelines. Matney was so good at keeping players heads in the game, and his play calling will be missed. Central will have to be laser focused, from the players to the coaching staff.

Central has not played a complete game yet, where everything is clicking… but Central has the horses to give Corbin huge problems.

Our QB is very smart, and doesn’t make mistakes, he doesn’t get rattled and he is a deceptively good runner. Our speed back is out for the season and would have been a huge difference maker.

Our all state tackle, Grant Bingham will be hard to handle, Corbin’s defense will get to meet him, and they better be ready. He will get down field and loves to say “hello” defensive backs.

As a Central fan, I have huge respect for Corbin’s program…I don’t know the outcome, but if Corbin wins, we will cheer you on… and I hope Corbin will do the same.
[-] The following 8 users Like German Eye's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Diogenes, Gold River, Hoot Gibson, Patriot1, Sgt Slaughter, TD Hounds
Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs - by German Eye - 11-18-2021, 08:04 PM