Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
50.00%
Corbin
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-18-2021, 04:29 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 04:14 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 12:31 PM)Grumpy57 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 09:23 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Smile We definatley need to be able to stop the run this week Tongue

It’s either run left or run right what will impress me is if we tackle and tackle in open field

(11-18-2021, 11:12 AM)New2Town Wrote: I love watching both teams play, their community support.  I will say this after watching both teams play numerous times, Corbin needs to find some linebackers who will come up and hit you or else there season will end Friday.  Johnson better find some defensive backs or else their season will end Friday.  The key to both teams success will be within their respected defenses, and coaching staffs to make the needed adjustments.
If it’s anything like last years game you are gonna need more than linebackers your going to need DBs I watched it last year and I vaguely remember they mainly ran it outside not much up the middle. Is that the same plan this year???

You better believe it, just like Hoot said, they havn't changed a thing yet and why would they? You better believe what we saw last year will be most likely what we see again.
Minus Dylan Preston who was about 75% of our problem.
We don’t rebuild we reload, I’d take our backfield this year over last year any day. I guess you will see tomorrow night how explosive we are without that “75%”.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs - by Gold River - 11-18-2021, 05:36 PM