Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
50.00%
Corbin
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-17-2021, 12:17 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 03:02 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 01:58 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Places to eat that are close. Walking distance.

The depot on main. Steaks, chicken, hamburgers, appetizers. Some bar food.

Austin city (personal favorite). BBQ, chicken, steaks, hamburgers, more bar food

The wrigley. Look online at their menu.

Sweeties. Dessert, ice cream. Really good!

Si senior. Mexican food.

Further out off exit 25.

Brooklyn brothers. Really got pizza. Italian food.

Bubbys BBQ. Buffet as well.

Applebee’s. If you’re to lazy to cook your own frozen stuff! Haha.

Off exit 29.

David’s steak house. Has buffet as well

Sonnys BBQ.

Cracker Barrel

Smokey bears. BBQ.

Parking wise. Good luck. But you can always park in depot st. Next street over from
Main st. A lot of parking there. And only about a 5-10 min walk to stadium.

Smokey Bear's has the best barbecue in Corbin, but Bubby's has barbecue, catfish, fried chicken along with other meats and great sides on the all you can eat buffet. I think their dessert is mediocre.  David's Steakhouse is another good buffet with fried chicken and steak on the bar.    Wrigley Taproom has one of the best chefs in the state. She has great burgers , craft beers and other farm to fork creations. I wish Si Senor was a little closer to the game , I'd visit Imer then walk on over to the game. Santa Fe is another good Mexican restaurant that brings you bean dip and salsa and chips  before your meal. if you like Chinese. Wah Weng is one of the best. I've never tried Austin City, The Depot or Shep's Place.

Never really understood why Bubby's has never upgraded their dessert choices. They have really good catfish but just not much in the way of quality desserts. You are right; it is extremely mediocre. If they would hire a lady like Hillbilly's in B'Ville had to make homemade cakes and pies they would be able to charge another 3 or 4 dollars for their buffet and would do exceptional.
Before my wife started her little side business, she kept saying that. Somewhere right there close to the post office and have a deck built up so people can see the action and have a beer. Bad thing is. All the angles there, wherever you put it, you would constantly be blocked at one point by the bleachers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs - by Hound05 - 11-17-2021, 04:23 PM