Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
50.00%
Corbin
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs
Last years JC defense was overly underrated. Yea their offense was great. But man that defense, while no player stood out, was amazingly disciplined. And we had some play calling issues last year. While they were good, a good spread would beat them. And it did. This year, while they have a good defense, it’s no where near as good as last years. I’ve watched some games, and they have some holes. Thankfully, those weaknesses are our strengths. As long as we don’t do the same crap we pulled last year. At this point in the season, you have to dance with the girl you brought.

But on the other side, we’ve shown some weaknesses in certain games. I do think they we play better against offenses that are either predominantly run or pass. Not both. While we have shown things against the run that would have you feeling uneasy. Look at
Those games, and you’ll see that we were playing back for the pass. So hopefully we will be able to slow, not stop, the run game. I don’t know if anyone can stop them fr My running.

But it’s gonna take 11 players on defense giving it 100%. Not 10. 11!! We’ll see who has HEART on defense Friday. If they do, we’ll win. Plain and simple. If they get their bell rung by #65 and start running away or laying down. I think we’ll lose.

We have the weapons to beat anyone on it offense. I don’t think they will stop us from scoring. We also have the weapons to beat anyone on defense, but it’s hard to beat an 11 man great offense with only 10 playing defense. We’ll find out soon enough.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs - by Hound05 - 11-15-2021, 01:11 AM