Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
50.00%
Corbin
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-14-2021, 08:53 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 10:18 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 05:05 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: First time I have picked against Corbin all year but I’ll take JC in a classic!

Jack, you are getting old lol. You picked Franklin to beat us in that matchup.....35-17. LOLOLOL. I respect your opinions though and picks. Go Boyle!!! Hopefully this want be the last time you pick against us this year LOL.  Smile

(11-13-2021, 08:10 PM)Gold River Wrote: Can’t hardly wait till Friday night

You will have to look me up pregame Gold River. Safe travels ole buddy! At least we will have some good weather so far. Unlike last year.

How long did it take you to dig that up, I guess I stand corrected so for the 2nd time this year I’ll pick against Corbin, I guess I’ll call you and your Mathematician out on how wrong you were on the RPI by the end of the season, so I guess we both stand corrected !!! ?
That's only if the playoffs started today. You are right that Corbin will have 4 home games as long as we win out, but I'm not sold on Boyle being the top RPI just yet either. If they lose one game, after a Math guru just told me, then it all changes. Boyle is at there highest RPI right now, they will lose points every week. Wait and see. Corbin will climb every week. By the end of the last night like always we will know for sure who is on top. But if Boyle wins out, they will stay where they are at, the top. But I wouldn't rule Corbin out as the #1 seed until its set in stone. 

Here is my quote from earlier in the year, how do I need to correct myself?  Big Grin

Jack Lambert
Head Coach
Threads: 82
Likes Given: 115
#509-20-2021, 07:18 PM
I would think if Boyle wins out they will be the #1 seed in 4A, but that’s a big if they still have Lexington Catholic to play and Fredrick Douglas at seasons end.

Wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers friend, just saying you had picked against us already LOL No big deal, I picked against Boyle myself and it came back to bite me in the arse. Hopefully you will lose your pick Ole buddy. I hope this isn't the last time this year you pick against Corbin......
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Jack Lambert
Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs - by Bull got out! - 11-14-2021, 09:38 PM