Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
50.00%
Corbin
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs
(11-13-2021, 08:40 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 07:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Earlier in the season I would have said Corbin by three scores. Now, I 'm not so sure. Corbin hasn't been able to stop a cold . Can they rise up and stop potent offense like JC?

Honestly it comes down to Greer. He is a defensive minded coach. Last year at Johnson Central, Corbin laid a egg on defense. We gave up 384 yards rushing and 11 yards passing. We got gashed......... The edges is what really got us. I honestly about lost it after that performance. I am just a fan and I could see what was happening. I questioned everything I saw that night from a offensive perspective and a defensive perspective. Flip to 2021, so far I give our offense a A+ from that game to now. Our defense, I'll get to that ......... I am a defensive minded person. I love defense. I have talked to people all over the state and the question has been the same, what is going on with Corbins defense after the Simon Kenton game?????? We are allowing QB runs or running backs to run the A and B gap and we have been giving up some yardage..... Sure we are winning, beating the teams we should beat.  Then of course here we are going up against the top running team in the state that runs the ball with that massive line. Does Corbin have the personell to matchup, you better believe it....... We got some horses and mules too.....
These kids can only do what they are told to do. So the gameplan is what it all falls back on and that comes from the coaches which ultimately falls in Greers lap. I personally want to win, I want to put whoever, wherever to make the plays it takes to win the game. There is no next week. Its go time.

I am proud of our Defense, they are undefeated and have beaten some very good teams. But our defense right now will be Johnson Centrals focus.....count on it.  Next move Greers............? 

Corbins Defense........... Thats been hottest topic in the state the last few week. Im overall proud of our defense by the way,
You’re spot on with your statement

(11-13-2021, 08:48 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
Bro these videos you keep posting gets me hyped up.!!! Hope the boys see this as well !! Nice work
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sgt Slaughter's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnson Central @ Corbin 11/19 4A 3rd Round Playoffs - by Sgt Slaughter - 11-13-2021, 08:48 PM