Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
30.00%
Bell County
70.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Bell County ROUND 2 PLAYOFFS
(11-09-2021, 08:50 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-09-2021, 04:07 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(11-09-2021, 12:43 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 02:34 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 11:51 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Bell County 35-14
No love dougie? Really come on you can’t root for someone on log mountain always got to root against them dang my feelings are hurt lol

I'm a realist. lol. You wouldn't believe how many times I wished for Dudley to lose over the years, and he rarely does lose, especially on Log Mountain. lol
Lol I know whatcha mean but it’s like this with me I’m the same with bell as I am Louisville I can’t never root for Bell no matter if they played against satans disciples same as I could never root for Louisville haha but Dudley can coach no one should ever doubt that he will work the sidelines like a banshee come Friday night no doubt about it but I like our team if we can stop with the darn turnovers!
You need to get your mind right if you are comparing Bell County to Louisville.

Lol it’s the old rivalries for me back when it was Dudley vs Larkey that’s my thinking of Bell. Only been renewed last couple years under Parkey and then their were a couple games there when he first took over before the long stretch of not playing. That’s where I’m drawing my comparison but I agree it’s not as bad as Louisville but a close second to me haha
Messages In This Thread
RE: Rockcastle County @ Bell County ROUND 2 PLAYOFFS - by SmashMouth17 - 11-09-2021, 09:04 PM