Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Paintsville 64 Betsy Layne 22
(11-06-2021, 02:36 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: I hate to do it but i gotta side with some of the Paintsville guys regarding last nights mess. I watched the game online (on mute after Fredrick Allen James made me want to jab hit pokers in ky ears again). But the BL fan base, coaching staff, and following suit, the  players, were chippy, mouthy, and looked for anything and everything to gripe about when they had anything happen that was not a positive for them. It was painfully obvious against Raceland and Paintsville, pretty early on, that they were simply not at that level yet. They have a good enough QB and good enough WR that they can score some points. But they have zero defense or run game. Stereotypical team, that had success against a weak schedule, which created a false sense of security and had them all believing they were world beaters. And when they lined up against real PROGRAMS, they got smacked in the mouth and couldn't handle it. Paintsville is far from the poster child of innocense and tbh, neither is Raceland. But BL was way worse than either of the worst Tiger and Ram fans ive seen. As for the players, Raceland and Paintsville can be chippy, but i feel it comes from the rivalry and competitiveness of those games. Betsy Lane has not done anything to garner that same respect from me. Jmo...
Thank you Scotty. Fredrick Allen loves to give the opposing fan base a hard time but it always good natured. He is a great man and I wish the world had more people like him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Redneck
Messages In This Thread
Final: Paintsville 64 Betsy Layne 22 - by 2000PHS - 11-05-2021, 11:19 PM
RE: Final: Paintsville 64 Betsy Layne 22 - by 2000PHS - 11-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Final: Paintsville 64 Betsy Layne 22 - by Redneck - 11-05-2021, 11:20 PM
RE: Paintsville 64 Betsy Layne 22 - by pjdoug - 11-05-2021, 11:23 PM
RE: Paintsville 64 Betsy Layne 22 - by BigLew75 - 11-05-2021, 11:25 PM