Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bourbon County
7.14%
Boyle County
92.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon County @ Boyle County 10/22
(10-25-2021, 09:39 AM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 03:15 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 02:31 PM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 02:16 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 09:58 AM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: Just had a lady at work tell me Bourbon was out 9 starters for injuries this week. This may be a bloodbath early if that is the case.

if they had 9 extra players Boyle County would still smoke that hind end thoroughly.
LOL you don't seem to be a fan of Bourbon for whatever reason, but they did just score 35 against a team that Boyle put up 13 against.  So while you may not like them to say things like that is just ignorant.
Everyone puts up at least 30 on Lex cath. Hell boyle MS could probably put up 21. To each their own, but don’t make predictions off of one game by a common opponent. I can only remember 2 maybe 3 times boyle has scored 14 or less since 2018. 

I’ll be honest, don’t know a whole lot about bourbon. The county, not the drink. But I do know boyle. Unless you got a high powered offense that can score 40, or an ELITE D, you won’t have a chance. A Lexcath type of game isn’t common for a haddix team. Not dismissing Bourbon co., heck anything can happen. In my opinion, I think your basing your chances off of a flawed perception in your common opponent of Lex cath.
 I didn't base any chances off anything, I said it would be a bloodbath if Bourbon had all those starters out. Read the comments before assuming.

Diarrhea of the mouth caused you to make ignorant comments and embarrass your self. Bourbon would have got soundly defeated even if they had extra players. Boyle County is simply a superior team.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourbon County @ Boyle County 10/22 - by pjdoug - 10-25-2021, 11:08 AM