Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central vs Middlesboro??????
(10-15-2021, 07:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 07:31 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 01:04 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 12:02 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 06:12 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I don't blame Coach French. The Jackets have had it rough for the last few years and the program is coming back to prominence. I think an undefeated regular season would be a big boost to the program( I don't know who they have left on their schedule). I'd say French is playing for a perfect regular season and to carry the momentum into the playoffs. If they played Letcher and lost by a big margin it could put a bit of a damper on things going forward. Even if the Jackets win , people talk about how LCC was a pretender and undeserving of their ranking. A lot more to lose than to gain for Middlesboro. The Jackets don't need to play this game.  They can always schedule this game next season.  Go Jackets!!!!

Exactly right. Middlesboro has nothing to gain from playing this game What is this? Coach French's 3rd year there? and could have an undefeated regular season. He's a great coach and ahead of schedule on bringing that program back. They are not supposed to be a powerhouse yet. I'm sure he will have a tougher schedule in the future.
Not unless they want to get better.
They are still building and probably not gonna get much better this season. You have a little brown on your nose.
They are not building if they are sitting at the house when they could be playing.

Maybe you can teach French how to coach the game.lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Messages In This Thread
RE: Letcher Central vs Middlesboro?????? - by pjdoug - 10-15-2021, 07:35 PM