Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Support Drops 20 Points as Ron DeSantis Surges to Tie in New 2024 Poll
(09-29-2021, 08:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 08:11 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

How long will it take before Trump starts bad mouthing DeSantis?
I am a DeSantis supporter but I am very skeptical about the poll results in the linked article. There is no way that DeSantis has closed the gap with Trump that fast. DeSantis does not have the national name recognition yet to be so close to Trump in an accurate poll. I suspect the fact that John Bolton's PAC paid for the poll probably accounts for its wildly inaccurate results.

I wonder how long it will be before Democrats start bad-mouthing Biden? The percentage of Americans who strongly disapprove of the job that Biden is doing stands at 48, according to the Rasmussen Reports poll, versus 22 percent who strongly approve of his disastrous performance.

Someone interested in unseating Biden as the Dem. nominee will probably start planting seeds early next year.  This poll, whether accurate or not, will get Trump's blood boiling anyway and I expect him to take a few potshots at DeSantis.  That's just what he does.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Support Drops 20 Points as Ron DeSantis Surges to Tie in New 2024 Poll - by The Outsider - 09-29-2021, 09:44 PM