Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden-authorized drone strike apparently did not kill any ISIS terrorists
(09-12-2021, 11:41 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/22/oba...ngs-count/

Where were you when this was happening, Hoot?

We don’t control China. They can make or allow all the viruses they want, but it’s up to us to protect ourselves. Trump’s fault was downplaying this and playing politics. When Covid began,  ALL AMERICANS were behind mitigation, but when Trump turned it political then the wheels fell off.  Hence is why unvaccinated people are getting sick and dying today:  Mostly Republicans at that.  Gonna be hard to make up for the illegal aliens and space aliens Dems have voting when you’re killing your own voters.

Biden made the right decision if he felt there would be unrest. Maybe he is strong enough not step in front of the real people who should receive the recognition on the day of morning instead of the fella who griped about election fraud and bloated about his 2024 campaign at a NY firehouse.
As I said, Trump is not the president. Your post is off-topic. There is only one president who was responsible for the 10 innocent victims that died as the result of Joe Biden's incompetence and there is only one president who is responsible for the loss of 13 service members during the botched evacuation of Afghanistan - and only one president who should be accountable for that multitude of mistakes and leadership lapses.
Your kid gloves with Trump is on topic. 

I’m a huge critic of America’s dependence on drone warfare. I guarantee you’ve never questioned it until its failures firs your political narrative. 

Which goes for Afghanistan altogether, you clapped as we sat over there for 20 years enriching the defense industry with trillions of taxpayer dollars and now you gripe once we pull out because it fits your narrative… or cough cough wallet. 

this false outrage is nearly as funny as your fake patriotism.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden-authorized drone strike apparently did not kill any ISIS terrorists - by Cardfan1 - 09-12-2021, 12:42 PM