Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate
(08-30-2021, 09:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: General Hooter wanted 10-20k more troops to keep this war going.

Well…under Biden he does.  If it were Trump he would have said if everything is perfect.  Political hack.
Well, Biden has proven that 600 to 700 troops were not enough, political hack. When your president thinks it is a good idea to allow your enemy to provide airport security, you are not in a good place. It amazes me how village idiots defend Joe Biden day after day, no matter what his blunder of the day is.  13 American service members are dead because of Biden's incompetence because you and your ilk voted for him and rigged a national election.

Biden is too cowardly to answer questions from the media without a rehearsed script. He cannot even have a meeting with foreign heads of state without reading from his notes. Who among the four BGR American communists will be the first to admit that Biden needs to go? I am confident that you are too dishonest to ever admit that truth. My money would be on The Outsider but that would still be a longshot. I have never seen four people embrace failure as tightly as you four do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate - by Hoot Gibson - 08-30-2021, 10:11 PM