Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4A) Bourbon County @ #1 (1A) Pikeville 8/28 (Cancelled)
(08-27-2021, 10:57 AM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 09:08 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I don’t understand the why a team has to shut everything down. I’m sure all of us have had coworkers that have had covid. They go home….we don’t shut down the business,factors, or restaurants. Only in schools do you see this scared mass shutdown and according to the Science….covid effects kids less then adults. So why shut everything down if one kid or even two text positive. And…..hahah ….. I wonder how many of these tests are false positives? This is messed up!! We are taking time and memories away from kids that we all know they will never get back
RAMDAD50 I guess I am going to have to go back and open that Paintsville and Pikeville thread back up looks like that may be the only game Pikeville plays in next 3 weeks
Well that’s sad. I’m pretty sure after this week the Rams will be looking for opponents. I look for the Rowan Co. and the West Carter game to be canceled
Messages In This Thread
RE: (4A) Bourbon County @ #1 (1A) Pikeville 8/28 (Cancelled) - by RAMDAD50 - 08-27-2021, 12:39 PM