Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kremlin Leak Appears to Confirm Existence of Trump ‘Kompromat’
(07-17-2021, 03:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Cast your lot with whom ever you choose OSH. Albert Einstein, whether out of refusal to admit to the Supreme Intellect or whether like you, being driven of contempt, chose not to believe in God because he was a lost man and could not bring himself to submit. Like you, that was Einstein's choice to make. And all who choose to face God outside of the gift of grace the Lord Jesus sacrificed so much to give, will suffer eternally for so doing.

Carl Sagan's 'lot' is the same as you and Einstein and Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and Stephen Hawking, and Richard Dawkins; if you will not bow before your Creator you will suffer eternally for your stubbornness. 

I wrote on relativity over in the religion forum, Einstein and Hawking may have had a handle on certain scientific aspects of time, (many of them I agree with BTW) but their closed mindedness caused them to miss the obvious as <<their theories were retro engineered in a manner intended to eliminate the possibility of the existence of God>> as He describes Himself within the Scriptures. The "Relativity" thread. And BTW, you left out the granddaddy of them all, Charles Darwin. Darwin even admitted that he was troubled by his own sin and thus forged a reality more palatable than that of the certain judgment that awaited him. As I have quoted from Romans, God revealed Himself to every man through His creation, so that they are without excuse.

ALL truth is of God, there are no partitions between secular and spiritual truths such as the lie of the Separation of Church and State. There is only the truth as compared to lies. God versus Satan in other words--- "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

The Lord Jesus--- I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6

Anyone who would compromise the truth is a liar and a deceiver.
That's exactly what they did. And even worse, somehow dumb people think it's sCiEnCe when there is no science whatsoever in their "theories"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kremlin Leak Appears to Confirm Existence of Trump ‘Kompromat’ - by jetpilot - 07-18-2021, 01:04 AM