Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden Open Borders Policy Success
(07-17-2021, 08:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 07:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 06:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 04:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 04:33 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter problem solved give it a rest now.

Florida governor is traveling to Texas-Mexico border | Miami Herald
Why won't you answer my very simple questions, Welfare Cheat? Why do you support open borders and why do you defend China Joe's failure to protect our borders? Are you nothing but an empty echo chamber for Democrat propagandists? (That is a rhetorical question. I know the answer.)
Quooter because Texas said they was going to build the wall it's there problem .Me I think it's the only thing as of now they can hammer President Biden on. Why else would the governor of Florida visit the border.
The current governor of Florida will be visiting a lot of states because he will probably be running for president in 2024. You can bet that Biden's failure to protect our borders will be a huge issue in 2024.
Quooter now you are making a little sense it's nothing but political.

(07-17-2021, 07:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Biden gets caught in another big lie. Democrats are trying to grant amnesty and a path to citizenship to all of the illegal aliens that they have welcomed into this country, contrary to federal immigration laws. Democrats think that all of those illegals would vote forever Democrat once they get citizenship but nobody likes incompetent morons running the government.

Psaki says Biden flipped, now supports amnesty in Democrats’ reconciliation bill
Quooter this is nothing but Fox Propaganda nothing but Lies.
What's a lie? Are Democrats not trying to sneak amnesty for illegal aliens through the infrastructure bill?

Of course DeSantis's trip to the open southern border is political. Kamala Harris's refusal to visit the border and Biden's refusal to visit the southern Texas border were also political decisions. Trump and DeSantis visited the border areas having the worst problems that Biden and Harris have created. Biden and Harris avoided looking at the mess they have made in person. Courage vs. Cowardice is always an easy choice for voters to make.

Democrats will need to come up with some new tricks to rig the 2024 elections because Republicans are busy plugging the security holes that Democrats exploited in 2020.

Who do you think Democrats will be running against Trump or DeSantis in 2024? One of the clowns that were on the 2020 ticket or a different clown?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Open Borders Policy Success - by Hoot Gibson - 07-17-2021, 08:15 PM