Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ivanka repeatedly tried to convince Trump to tell his supporters to leave the Capitol
(07-16-2021, 05:27 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-16-2021, 05:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It takes a sick person to support the theft of a presidential election. We have four such sick people who spend most of their time in this forum bashing the rightful winner of the 2020 presidential election as they ignore the crimes of the Thief-in-Chief and his family of criminals. 

74,000+ is the margin that the number of absentee ballots counted in Maricopa County, Arizona exceeded the number of absentee ballots that were mailed out to voters.

The sick person is the author of your disgusting lies and not the four patriots that you condemn. It takes almost an insane person(or at least one extremely indoctrinated into the Trump cult) to actually believe that the rightful winner wasn't the person that Americans overwhelmingly elected and Congress certified as winner(though your supporters tried to prevent that certification as you and Trump cheered them on).  Run, don't walk, to a mental health facility!!!

Vector, what do you think Gibby "the conspiracy theory" ( GAB)ber ought to do to try to heal his broken mind?
You have demonstrated your sick, condescending attitude toward your fellow man repeatedly. It takes an extreme lowlife to ridicule other people's religion. Of the members who post in this forum, I am the closest thing to an objective observer here. I vehemently opposed Trump in the Republican primaries in 2016 and will probably be all in for DeSantis in 2024. You are as sick as Joe Biden and his crackhead son. If anybody needs professional help, you are that man. Nobody is stupid enough to actually believe Joe Biden is more qualified to be president than Donald Trump, even you four morons.

If Trump had run as a Democrat, you would be singing his praises because despite his faults, he is a patriotic American who did not have to cheat his way through college and then lie about his academic record. Nor did Trump become wealthy by filling his pockets with cash from this nation's enemies.

Running criminals for president is a fairly new phenomenon for the Democrat Party. I thought JFK, Jimmy Carter, Michael Dukakis, and Walter Mondale were all decent human beings, although all of them were way too liberal for me to have considered voting for but LBJ, John Kerry, the Clintons, and Joe Biden were or are scum of the earth types. Now that Democrats have shown that they are capable of rigging presidential elections, your party may never run another decent, patriotic American for the White House. That should make the four of you ecstatic.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivanka repeatedly tried to convince Trump to tell his supporters to leave the Capitol - by Hoot Gibson - 07-16-2021, 06:06 PM