Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Manchin to vote against bill federalizing elections, dealing major blow to Democrats
^^ If you're typing, you're lying. The dividing line I see between the two parties is based on moral conviction. Things like unfettered abortion, which is a Dem platform plank, are hardly fare to be equivocated with matters of infrastructure. And even then while murdering their millions, your side would inexplicably obfuscate child care with infrastructure; as if that act elevates our compassion for our youth.

That sir, is why I will never align myself with any Democrat. And though there are some Republicans who I believe would waver on the issue of abortion, there is not one Democrat not willing to die defending the hilltop on which the abortionist's table is enshrined. There are no Democrats in name only; you guys have no ability for making moral judgments outside of whatever talking point guidelines are handed down to them.

Oh and Cardfan, explain to yourself that though I frequent the forum, I have other things to do than sit around ready to make immediate responses to the dunderhead posts of you and you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Manchin to vote against bill federalizing elections, dealing major blow to Democrats - by TheRealThing - 06-12-2021, 01:36 PM