Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ?
(05-06-2021, 04:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 04:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 03:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 02:51 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 01:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Freeloaders get very little use out of the programs proposed by Biden in this speech.

--Expanded preschool
--free community college
--taxpayer funded childcare
--improved elder care
--safe water programs

We are ignoring the facts and spewing our own narrative.

Yeah yeah I know. The conversation between me and Outsider was getting too comfortable for your liberally zealot palate and you just had to step in and break it up. Got to protect your narrative. 

Biden told one of the 8 rally goers on one of his campaign stops to "look in his eyes, no more fracking." (I posted the video a couple of months back on here)

Then he said this in the presidential debates ---
"Oil pollutes, we have to transition away from oil."
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verif...516fa28240
Then he said he was absolutely not going to ban fracking.

Will the real Joe please stand up. But not too fast, don't want one of those dizzy spells to cause him to fall. LOL

What's in Biden's speeches does not always match what Biden is actually bound to do.  And of course as usual, your post has zero to do with the factual conversation I was having with Outsider.
So you fear he will tack on more handouts?    

But if the proposals are what they have been stated.  They go through Congress as they are...do you support those?

I suppose your thoughts are idiotic
What?

That post was a question.   Dodgy
read the post as it was intended above, post 158 IDK what happened but always thought BGR's new software was glitchy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ? - by TheRealThing - 05-06-2021, 04:24 PM