Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ?
(05-03-2021, 01:55 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 07:42 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 10:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Cardfan wrote:

Oh you did.  You whined and whined about this dem administration excluding the fossil fuel industry.  Don’t tell fibs, TRT. 

The blasphemy is on you as you use God in your justification of every topic that hits this board.  Wouldn’t that be using the Lord’s name in vain?

Biden doesn’t support 4-year college.    He supports community college.

Your unwillingness to take a stance on any of these programs is cowardly. Cynicism aside if the man can do it do you support them or not?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a pack of lies. My disagreement with the administration over the mindless and arbitrary elimination of all sources of available energy is not to beg for a thing.

Cardfan, the man most ignorant of God or His ways, continues to set himself up as some sort of expert on the Scriptures. God created this world, the universe in which it is hung, and every last mineral, element and life form that earth supports. He is the authority of creation and I will continue to take His cues on proper stewardship over that creation. To that end I say it is supremely idiotic for men to abandon the only sources of energy that exist, by virtue or substance of proclamation only. And even though that proclamation  may be written out on a paper bearing the congressional seal, alternative forms of energy do not exist in any way remotely necessary to sustain this land and it's people.

What Biden says and what Biden does are light years apart. The left wants free college and you know it.

Past that, my money says there scarcely types a bigger coward than you on this board.
Dude, you’re the one that used God to support your political talking points.  

So far your version of God cherishes fossil fuels, but really doesn’t give a hoot about children. 

In this 100 days, Biden has done what he said.  

prove it.  Prove where Biden said free college.  
 I’ve said it.  Much of the left has said it, but not Joseph Robinette Biden.  

So back to the question, if he could make these programs work, would you be for them?  

I’m not the one who won’t answer the question.

No I didn't use God. The founder's are the ones who based this nation's inception on Godly principles, and lying libs liike you, deny it.

From the US Declaration of Independence---
"In Congress, July 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."
https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/d...transcript

^^ I encourage all who come across this to take the time to read it. It should be impossible in any case to deny our founders derived the authority to separate America from the oppressive rule of mad King George and establish a government based on godly morality, from Scripture. Nonetheless rabid libs have developed such ease with lying to achieve their ends, they use the same tactic to deny the self evident truths of our founding. And further, it is no small irony that those who deny God, libs, are also the ones who continually try to revise the Constitution.

Biden didn't say his endgame was free college education. I said his endgame was free education, and I got that impression from the media. I always prove the things I say. You on the other hand have yet to ever prove the first word of the talking points you parrot.

If your aim is to highlight the political differences between us why bother? If your aim is to claim the moral high ground you're delusional, and I am satisfied to wait until God's judgment for the mouths of people like you, who would pollute His Word with their own ideas of morality, to be stopped. As I have said before and to analogize--- the speed of which the climax of historical events will happen from this point onward will increase exponentially. Like shifting through the gears of the transmission in my 57 chevy. The equation. Human history thru 2020 = 1st gear. Globalism leading to the one world government = 2nd gear. The great Tribulation = 3rd gear. Oops, out of gears
Well, you did and you do. 

When your argument is at its weakest you sprinkle in Bible verses trying to derail the conversation. 

FWIW, it’s a pretty sickening practice.  

And today you’ve devolved into preaching the end of times.   Dodgy

The end of times?!!    Huh

because Democrats want to expand preschool, safe water, community college, etc. God is going to smite the Earth for that?  For helping others?  
That’s a new one to me.   Dodgy

Biden didn't say his endgame was free college education. I said his endgame was free education, and I got that impression from the media. I always prove the things I say.”

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Nice try.  

Why didn't you say you were being sarcastic like another stable genius we know?    Cool

Just say you don’t care about people, because Democrats do, TRT. 
Just say it’s nothing but politics.  
Just say your friends, neighbors, their children, and their grandchildren can kick rocks and struggle more because it’s a democratic idea.  
Be honest about it one time. Be honest about how you deep down hate Americans and want their lives to be harder.

(05-03-2021, 02:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 08:03 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 07:42 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 10:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Cardfan wrote:

Oh you did.  You whined and whined about this dem administration excluding the fossil fuel industry.  Don’t tell fibs, TRT. 

The blasphemy is on you as you use God in your justification of every topic that hits this board.  Wouldn’t that be using the Lord’s name in vain?

Biden doesn’t support 4-year college.    He supports community college.

Your unwillingness to take a stance on any of these programs is cowardly. Cynicism aside if the man can do it do you support them or not?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a pack of lies. My disagreement with the administration over the mindless and arbitrary elimination of all sources of available energy is not to beg for a thing.

Cardfan, the man most ignorant of God or His ways, continues to set himself up as some sort of expert on the Scriptures. God created this world, the universe in which it is hung, and every last mineral, element and life form that earth supports. He is the authority of creation and I will continue to take His cues on proper stewardship over that creation. To that end I say it is supremely idiotic for men to abandon the only sources of energy that exist, by virtue or substance of proclamation only. And even though that proclamation  may be written out on a paper bearing the congressional seal, alternative forms of energy do not exist in any way remotely necessary to sustain this land and it's people.

What Biden says and what Biden does are light years apart. The left wants free college and you know it.

Past that, my money says there scarcely types a bigger coward than you on this board.
Dude, you’re the one that used God to support your political talking points.  

So far your version of God cherishes fossil fuels, but really doesn’t give a hoot about children. 

In this 100 days, Biden has done what he said.  

prove it.  Prove where Biden said free college.  
 I’ve said it.  Much of the left has said it, but not Joseph Robinette Biden.  

So back to the question, if he could make these programs work, would you be for them?  

I’m not the one who won’t answer the question.
Commrade TRT has no answer for anyone to believe that Clinton success was because of Reagan is so stupid and untruthful is unbelievably. Why didn't it benefit the 2 Bush's ?

I have a low threshold for bozos who misrepresent history and therefore am reluctant to play your two's game. I have answered volumes worth of personal analysis on the era on this forum. If one inherits a fat bank account from his father he can claim it was he who made it all he wants. The bank knows better and his father's business associates and acquaintances know better.

Clinton inherited a restored national treasury and a thriving economic structure based on supply and demand. Same was true to a somewhat lesser extent for the Bushes because like a train up to speed, you don't just stop in a few feet. It takes awhile for stupid to undo smart in other words. Trump has restored America to a semblance of the Reagan Era. It will take the rabid chipmunks a bit to run through all the good he did but make no mistake, Dems are good at it and they will run through it. I say it may well be existential this time.
that's a lie.  You do read your posts, right?  Cool

You described Trump to a T.   Smile

Didn't push have to raise taxes to pay for the Reagan economy? I was still a young whipper-snapper, but I remember the guy saying Read My Lips, no new taxes.  H.W. had to clean up the Savings and Loan mess that Reagan allowed to fester, and he had a larger deficit dropped in his lap than Ronnie received from Carter, SO he had to raise taxes and he lost.  

TRT, you are gonna have to take off the rose-colored glasses and stop the idol worship. You've been bamboozled.
Messages In This Thread
RE: President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ? - by Cardfan1 - 05-03-2021, 03:07 PM