Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ?
(05-03-2021, 08:03 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 07:42 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 10:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Cardfan wrote:

Oh you did.  You whined and whined about this dem administration excluding the fossil fuel industry.  Don’t tell fibs, TRT. 

The blasphemy is on you as you use God in your justification of every topic that hits this board.  Wouldn’t that be using the Lord’s name in vain?

Biden doesn’t support 4-year college.    He supports community college.

Your unwillingness to take a stance on any of these programs is cowardly. Cynicism aside if the man can do it do you support them or not?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a pack of lies. My disagreement with the administration over the mindless and arbitrary elimination of all sources of available energy is not to beg for a thing.

Cardfan, the man most ignorant of God or His ways, continues to set himself up as some sort of expert on the Scriptures. God created this world, the universe in which it is hung, and every last mineral, element and life form that earth supports. He is the authority of creation and I will continue to take His cues on proper stewardship over that creation. To that end I say it is supremely idiotic for men to abandon the only sources of energy that exist, by virtue or substance of proclamation only. And even though that proclamation  may be written out on a paper bearing the congressional seal, alternative forms of energy do not exist in any way remotely necessary to sustain this land and it's people.

What Biden says and what Biden does are light years apart. The left wants free college and you know it.

Past that, my money says there scarcely types a bigger coward than you on this board.
Dude, you’re the one that used God to support your political talking points.  

So far your version of God cherishes fossil fuels, but really doesn’t give a hoot about children. 

In this 100 days, Biden has done what he said.  

prove it.  Prove where Biden said free college.  
 I’ve said it.  Much of the left has said it, but not Joseph Robinette Biden.  

So back to the question, if he could make these programs work, would you be for them?  

I’m not the one who won’t answer the question.
Commrade TRT has no answer for anyone to believe that Clinton success was because of Reagan is so stupid and untruthful is unbelievably. Why didn't it benefit the 2 Bush's ?
Ronnie, loved his spending.  He loved bombs, government bureaucrats, and covert operations, oh my.   Hard to believe these conservatives tout a fella whose spending surpassed Obama's.  Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
RE: President Biden's Address to Congress... Your Thoughts ? - by Cardfan1 - 05-03-2021, 09:51 AM