Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency
(04-28-2021, 06:44 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 06:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 06:33 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 05:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 05:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Commrade Quooter that didn't last long orders must of come down from Putin
Twin Ticks, you are a total waste of space and oxygen. You must feel a real sense of accomplishment at the end of a hard day of posting garbage and feeding at the trough provided by American taxpayers. Mommy must be proud.
Commrade Quooter now that I have proved you are a liar just ask your мамочка how proud she is of me
Another vile post by our resident human parasite. Seriously, don't you feel that you are totally wasting your time posting lies hour after hour to an audience that tops out at around a half dozen? That kind of useless activity must take a toll on your feeling of self worth.
Commrade Quooter the only audience I care about is you and Commrade TRT and so far I am living rent free in your heads but I admit there is a lot of empty space
I am sure that you are probably living somewhere rent free but it is nowhere near my head.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency - by Hoot Gibson - 04-28-2021, 06:52 PM