Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump grabbing every dollar that he can
(04-03-2021, 08:38 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/...05593.html

Ken Burns weighs in on the Big Lie.

Documentary filmmaker Ken Burns, known for expansive movies on quintessential American subjects like "Jazz" and "Baseball," said in a new interview that former President Donald Trump and his allies have damaged the country by promoting the "big lie" of widespread election fraud — and worse yet, they've made money off of it. 

Oh, see I get confused. I see the left out burning down towns and committing all manner of property destruction and I start to think, the price tag for all the anarchy is in the trillions and counting. Not to mention the small businesses and lives destroyed by the loss of a life's work invested in building those businesses;  or personal injury, even death. Autonomy zones declared on the people's property and etc. I thought that was damaging the country.

Then you guys explain it all to me and now I realize it was really Trump out doing this stuff all along. Whew! Who knew after declining to accept a pay check for the past 4 years he was secretly planning to make money off a big lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump grabbing every dollar that he can - by TheRealThing - 04-04-2021, 08:24 PM