Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump grabbing every dollar that he can
(03-25-2021, 11:34 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 07:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The real money grab, with more spending and higher taxes on the way.

[Image: https://media.gab.com/system/media_attac...127e1d.png]
Quooter not only your are a Liar but also a hypocrite
Dear Leader added 8 trillion to the debt(and the final tally has not come in yet) how much has every taxpayer lost ?
Dear, Comrade vector, former President Trump is no longer president. I know that you don't like looking forward any further than your next government check, but I expect that you will never stop blaming Trump for current and future Democrat failures. 

As a net consumer of government services, I know that you could not care less about the burden our federal government places on those of us who foot the bill for your laziness, but can you not find some way to contribute more to our society than sitting around in your pajamas all day typing out the same hatred of your country day after day? The least you could do is show some gratitude for the Americans who are pulling the cart in which you are riding.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump grabbing every dollar that he can - by Hoot Gibson - 03-25-2021, 12:55 PM