Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump grabbing every dollar that he can
(03-11-2021, 08:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 08:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 07:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 07:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 07:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: No, I am pretty sure that I explained my position before. Trump was in a no-win situation and signed spending bills that he had to in order to remain in office, IMO. I wish that Republicans were fiscally responsible as a party but fiscal conservatives are a minority and could not have saved Trump if he had vetoed the COVID spending bills.

As I have already made clear, I will not be backing Trump in the primaries if he runs in 2024 and there are conservatives in the field of candidates. If Trump runs and wins the nomination again, then he will have my full support against any of the liberal Democrats that win the nomination.
Must of been a dream IMO Trump would Bankrupt the country he don't care never did Trump is all about Trump if you haven't figure that out by now there's no help
You are entitled to your own delusions but you take more than your fair share.
It's not delusions 8 trillion in new debt in 4 years that's not delusions that's a lot of peso if not for Mitch Dear Leader would have Bankrupt us if he thought he could get a vote
Yet you supported every COVID-19 bogus spending bill and now you are supporting the one that Pelosi delayed since October. You do understand that supporting big spending Democrats and then blaming Trump for increasing the national debt makes you a huge hypocrite, right? I mean, that's okay but you should understand how hypocritical you are being for bashing Trump over the deficit that contained hundreds of billions of dollars of spending for Democrat pet projects. Pelosi could have agreed to a strictly COVID-19 bill at any time but she was not really interested in helping suffering people. After all, poor suffering people are more likely to vote for Democrats, regardless of which party is responsible for their suffering. 
I have never said i supported any of the Covid Bills and i have never supported the tax cuts Dear Leader added to the debt 
But if you are going to add to the debt do it in a way that will add jobs or keep jobs
Tax Cuts don't work we have done it for 40 years the average pay for a CEO in late 70's was 35 times of average worker now it's 400 times it's not working in 1980 the corporate tax revenue was 30% 2019 it is 6%
But don't get on hear and tell me Dear Leader is concerned about Debt it's not in his DNA
But you and the Republican Party have been silent the last 4 years of all the money you have printed and all of a sudden there's a democrat in charge you got your panties in a a wad
I know why they went BIG after 2009 again with no republican support they went small took to long to get out of the ditch
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump grabbing every dollar that he can - by vector#1 - 03-11-2021, 09:11 PM