Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!!
(03-06-2021, 02:27 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 01:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 12:54 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 12:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 12:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Wrong Wat Quooter your Dear Leader made them sign a NDA 
But it shouldn't matter one way or another about when a sexually act was committed i believe it's against the law either way
Liar. Name one employee of the Trump administration who ever claimed that Trump sexually harassed them. One.
What part of signing NDA you don't understand Wrong Way Quooter
But i would start with Ivanka
I believe the count is up to 26

The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct (businessinsider.com)
An NDA is a non-disclosure agreement. You seem to be confusing NDAs with inappropriate touching against a victim's will. For example, Trump signed an NDA with Stormy Daniels but there was no allegation of anything other than an affair between the two of them. That is quite different than pawing young girls who are younger than the age of consent. Does that clear things up for you? Biden has preyed on staff members and young children. He raised at least one pedophile, which is often the result of being the victim of abuse.
non-disclosure agreement

non-disclosure agreement is a legally binding contract that establishes a confidential relationship. The party or parties signing the agreement agree that sensitive information they may obtain will not be made available to any others. ... In this case, it may be called a mutual non-disclosure agreement.

And your Dear Leader is not out of the woods with Stormy
I know what an NDA is. Many jobs, including mine, require signing NDAs as a condition of employment. I am glad that you now know what one is. You obviously had to look up the term.

As for Stormy Daniels, I never said that Trump is out of the woods. Because the slimy backstabbing former lawyer Michael Cohen created the NDA, I suspect that is probably the most likely thing that may cause Trump legal problems and not necessarily because of his own actions.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Say It Ain't So , Governor Cuomo !!!! - by Hoot Gibson - 03-06-2021, 02:35 PM