Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republicans' top concerns: policy. Dems' top concerns: Republicans, rooted in ...
(02-27-2021, 09:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 09:04 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: One thing is clear -   our jetpilot  hates  Democrats.  It's seems to run pretty deep .  I hope he falls in love with a lovely Democrat that will soften his heart. We Democrats really are loving and caring people.
Ten of millions of dead babies disagree. And I don't hate Dems, you made that up. I hate their policies and hypocrisy. Most of the hate is spewed from the left. Their TVs have told them conservatives are domestic terrorists and racists.

I don't hate you at all OSH. In fact I'm working on a bouquet of songs list.

Loved your colorful musical bouquet; Hoot's as well. Some great tunes . Hoot's "Band of Gold"  and your Hollies tune are two that I should have had on my list.  I didn't mean to suggest that you hate me personally. I don't really feel any hate going on anywhere on this board. Just some people with some very passionate , and I believe, sincerely held opinions. I just wanted to say that I believe people can be on both sides of this issue and still not be evil people. Again, only about  1 in 8  say there no abortion under any circumstance whatsoever.  What was it Trump said about Charlottesville? In the case of the pro-choice, pro-life issue, I think his statement applies- there are good people on both sides.

Let me say also that i am so thankful to the administrators of this site for allowing us to speak our political opinions the way we do. I have only been a member of one other message board in my life and on that site now they don't even allow the mention of anything political. Nothing we do or say in this forum would be allowed there. I'm glad its not that way here. While I admit that the dialogue is not always 100% respectful in its tone, I am not offended by anyone's style and I don't question anyone's sincerity. In my opinion, we have very, very smart people that post in the politics forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Republicans' top concerns: policy. Dems' top concerns: Republicans, rooted in ... - by Old School Hound - 02-28-2021, 05:17 PM