Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bands or Songs That You Overlooked and "Discovered" Years Later
Great examples on the Doobies. For a contrast, listen to a song like "It Keeps You Running" by the Doobies, with MM on the vocals and a keyboard leading the music, and then ask yourself 'What the hell happened to these guys"?
JP, you made my weekend bringing up Cinderella, I played all four of their albums (that's all they put out) all the way through last weekend. A great band. Here's another one I loved that is criminally overlooked I think. I'm speaking of the great Scottish band, Nazareth. Most everyone knows "Love Hurts" and most probably know "Hair of the Dog" (don't go messing with a son of a b----, that's what most remember about it.) But they had a ton of great music, I can't post any videos because I'm typing this in at work, but listen to "Razzamanazz", or "Miss Misery", or "Whiskey Drinking Woman", or "Changing Times", or "Broken Down Angel" (which sounds like a good county song) or a dozen more. Really, really good band.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bands or Songs That You Overlooked and "Discovered" Years Later - by Van Hagar - 02-04-2021, 03:15 PM