Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Loony Lies and Conspiracy Theories... "
(02-02-2021, 02:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 12:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote: LOL Republicans PICKED UP house seats and will retake the House in 2 years. Senate is 50-50 and Repubs will retake next time. Look at all the Republican governors and state legislatures Republicans control. Plus mass exodus from liberal sh!tholes NY and Cali to Republican-run Texas, Florida and TN. Meanwhile your president poops in a Depends, drools on himself and can't form a coherent sentence. These band of radical far-left idiots trying to get all the power will be great for the Republican party. They are literally walking billboards of liberal idiocy. You are hopelessly brainwashed and you will continue to get madder. People who always attack one side for all the problems are brainwashed sheep who are being used and get little to nothing in return and just stay mad all the time.

Where's that $2000 they promised you on Day 1? Big Grin

Only chance they have of  taking House back is to purge Q and other loonies from the Party and it doesn't seem like(other than Mitch, Romney, and a few other sane ones) they are willing to do that.
Well at least we are having a conversation now, let's keep doing it. I and everyone I know have no idea what the heck Q even is. Maybe you or someone can post an article or youtube video explaining who, what and where it is...and no I don't want anything from far-left liberal outlets. Maybe someone can find some real reporting on it by real journalists, if there are any left anywhere out there.

And again I think your narrative is extremely faulty - while I don't want any "loonies" in the GOP, the Democrat party is not only not trying to get rid of THEIR loonies, they are embracing them...which is great news for the GOP.
Messages In This Thread
RE: "Loony Lies and Conspiracy Theories... " - by jetpilot - 02-02-2021, 02:42 PM