Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Trump Be Convicted in the Senate ???
(01-25-2021, 06:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 05:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 02:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 10:08 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 12:38 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Lawyer for 'QAnon Shaman' says Capitol rioter regrets being 'duped' by Trump | Fox News
Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Giuliani over election claims (msn.com)

Here another Yes vote

Ohio Sen. Rob Portman not running for reelection in 2022 | Fox News
I
f Mitch votes to cut ties with the Turd then it's going to be close
Mitch is mad because the Turd gave the senate to the democrats
What makes you think that Portman is a "Yes" vote. Just wishful thinking again on your part?
Well to be honest he has witnessed the insurrection first hand but so has a lot of people and now that he doesn't have to run for another term he can vote to cut the turd off 
If the IG confirm that the Turd and people in the DOJ was working on a plan to overthrow the election big trouble for the Turd
As I suspected, nothing but wishful thinking. Trump left office with a higher job approval rating that Biden had after only 2-1/2 days on the job. Republicans who hope to have a future in national politics are not going to ignore the fact that McConnell is extremely unpopular among Republicans and Trump is still popular despite being the victim of two sham impeachments. Trump is also a powerful fund raiser who already has a large campaign war chest that could be used to help allies or finance primary opponents.

Before Joe Biden is forced to turn the presidency over to Kamala Harris, I predict that he will be one of the most unpopular presidents in the history of this country. Be sure to mark that down and let's check his job approval numbers as he leaves the White House. I am looking forward to it and I don't think that we will have a long wait to see if I am right.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Trump Be Convicted in the Senate ??? - by Hoot Gibson - 01-25-2021, 06:40 PM