Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Beatty just retired and Trinty is open. No big deal.
(01-18-2021, 02:46 AM)CarzyRock Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 05:36 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 05:39 PM)CarzyRock Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 11:32 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 04:32 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: 15 championships in 21 years.

That is an incredible record or is it? When you can openly recruit the best players in the biggest city in the state and a neighbouring state and do not have to worry about getting investgated for it maybe you should win 15 out of 21 or Im I wrong? I seen a state football poll the other day from 1971 and guess who was #1 Trinity. Its never going to stop if you are in 6A,  if Trinity somehow slips up and doesnt win it, its either going to be Male or St.X. I would hate to coach at a 6A school other than the 3 I just mentioned you are playing for second place. Scott County could compete some years, but when they split no one else has a chance, been going on for 50 years or longer.

Put up or shut up, chief.
Everyone wants to cry about Trinity cheating because they win, but I've yet to see any proof. Trinity doesn't need to recruit, the team is known nationwide for excellence and that attracts players.
The word cheating came from you not me, didn't say a word about cheating. My point is that they are a private school so yes they can openly recruit without any issues I have first hand knowledge. I'm not saying it is wrong but 15 out 21 is not that big a deal to me who only about 4 other schools can do the same and the others can't- that's all I'm saying chief.
Recruiting is cheating so don't try some petty sophistry to excuse what you were accusing Trinity of.
https://khsaa.org/common_documents/handb...ylaw16.pdf

If you've got 'first hand knowledge' it's true, then I say again: Put up or shut up,
Cousin lived in Iroquios district got recruited to play for Trinity Started Db for 3 years went on to play at a power 5 school didnt pay a dime to attend. Trinity is a private school, so Im not saying its wrong what they do, but they do recruit and have a HUGE advantage over the other schools, to think other wise is just crazy to me(no pun intended lol). If my son lived in Louisville I would be trying to get him into Trinity also. Say Beatty coached at a school like Henderson County or you can insert any public school other than Male/Manuel, It wouldnt be 15 out of 21 I can guarantee you that. Beatty did a masterful job at Trinity do not get me wrong, but its just different.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bob Beatty just retired and Trinty is open. No big deal. - by Big Daddy Bull - 01-18-2021, 02:07 PM