Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Individual Performances by a Wildcat
(01-14-2021, 08:20 AM)Westside Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 10:53 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I was thinking tonight about some of the all-time greatest individual performances by a Kentucky Wildcat. The reason I was pondering this is because 12 years ago this very night, Jan. 13, 2009, Jodie Meeks lit up Tennessee in Knoxville for a school record  54 points. It was the best individual performance I have seen. Jodie was in some kind of zone . Here's a clip of Meeks' performance that night.    What is your favorite individual performance by Cat?

I remember watching that game on tv. He was in the zone that night.  I also remember Melvin Terpin lighting up the Vols for 42 points his junior year.  This was back in the day when everyone absolutely lived and breathed UK basketball and it was absolutely impossible to get tickets to any of their games.  Players generally stayed for all four years of their eligibility, and fans could tell you absolutely everything about them.  It was a time when the team was bigger than the individual players.  Sorry for getting off topic there.
Oh, I remember those days well. I would listen to Cawood and Ralph Hacker on the radio and keep score of the game as I listened to the play-by-play. Never missed a game.

Twin Towers- Bowie and Turpin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Westside
Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Individual Performances by a Wildcat - by Old School Hound - 01-14-2021, 11:17 AM