Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County vs. Boyle County (4A State Championship)
It will come down to Broyles arm and the Boyle secondary. Boyle only rushed 3 against LexCath most of the night in the 3rd round playoff game and he picked us apart. I will also add that LC's Gohmann is not as good as Broyles in my opinion. Broyles has 26 touchdowns and ZERO int's on the season. The 26 touchdowns don't impress me as much as the ZERO interceptions. The lack of interceptions really bothers me. Boyle must keep the defense attacking without giving up the big play and be able to pass the ball when FC line's up to stop McDaniel. There were 5 or 6 times in the second LexCath game that the Rebels did send some extra people that went in untouched and they missed the sack opportunity and that absolutely kills you. That can't happen this Friday. The game rides on getting some pressure without leaving the corners out on an island. The Rebels will honestly have to play their best game of the season. But to earn a State Championship that's kinda what a team should have to do, right? Just typing this up has put my stomach in knots. I will bleed BLACK and GOLD on Saturday morning whether or not we are celebrating number 9 or congratulating FC on their 1st. But man I sure hope it's number 9 !!
[-] The following 2 users Like BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz
Messages In This Thread
RE: Franklin County vs. Boyle County (4A State Championship) - by BEChargers - 12-16-2020, 09:32 AM