Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 10 Belfry 3 (3A Semifinals)
^^^^^^^Been awhile. Not sure really. I'm probably wrong.....but I would initially say 2013 Championship game against Wayne Co. Belfry won 3-0 in a wet, cold, nasty environment.

Belfry fan 75 Wrote:Ashland was great and well scouted and prepared. And by adjustments I mean in game adjustments. You can’t wait till everyone knows your passing to actually pass a little. They picked up a coach from Johnson Central this year and I’m sure that helped them prepare for us
I'm sure this helped.  I really thought Ashland took a page right out of Pikeville's game plan from the past two years.....minus the short passing game.   Schematically.....the running game looked very similar to what Pikeville and Johnson Central has done with the QB against us.   I have to agree with another poster.....IMO, Ashland's QB was the biggest issue of the night.  He consistently picked up valuable yardage in very opportune times for the Tomcats.
Messages In This Thread
Ashland 10 Belfry 3 (3A Semifinals) - by Spud6 - 12-11-2020, 11:25 PM
RE: Ashland 10 Belfry 3 (3A Semifinals) - by OutlawJoseyWales - 12-14-2020, 05:21 PM