Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County vs. Boyle County (4A State Championship)
Nothing like trolls for mods.

(12-12-2020, 03:11 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 02:59 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: Franklin County's defense is what's surprising to me the most.  Before the game last night we was all talking and all agreed that Boyle matched up better with Johnson Central than they do Franklin County.  Teams just don't go to Louisville Central and take them to the wood shed.  Teams just don't go to Johnson Central and smack them around.  The Flyers are experienced at QB, have a big runningback, and speed at all positions.  I'm going in to this game as 50/50 game for Boyle.  We need to play perfect football to have a chance.

Maybe a little "Lou Holtz" in your post , but you make some excellent points.  Central(The Louisville one) is a ridiculously hard place to go into and come away with a win. Also, to smack JC around in Paintsville is another statement.  Boyle will have to bring it and I suspect they will.

Given the outcome of the Central game and then taking it to JC AT JC and Boyle struggle with LexCath, I would probably consider FC the favorite. People don't want to because of Boyle's history but I don't think it's a stretch. I will also agree with you that Boyle doesn't have to play a "perfect" game, but I believe they better play their best game of the year. FC seems destined. I like Boyle's team. I really like the OL and the LB's are underrated. Losing Cash Logan hurts. If Boyle's secondary has a really good game I think Boyle edge's FC. But they had better come to play a really good game !!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Hatz
Messages In This Thread
RE: Franklin County vs. Boyle County (4A State Championship) - by BEChargers - 12-13-2020, 09:45 AM