Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OFFICIAL: KHSAA Moves Playoffs Back A Week
(11-10-2020, 04:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 11:48 PM)David T. Caudill Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 11:03 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 07:23 PM)Cattleman Wrote: Just my personal opinion, if cases don’t go down by Thursday it will be over. Make no mistake all communities know where they are with the virus, didn’t need a week to access!
I tend to either agree with that or B) there was another nefarious reason to delay that played to some individuals advantage. 

like you said, we all know where we stand. And even the most optimistic predictions won’t have cases going down by any measurable number, if at all. 

I just feel bad for some of these seniors who will have one chance at a title. And even those who don’t, all the hard work they put in for......NOTHING.

This is the 1st pandemic any of us has lived through.  Mistakes have been made due to that fact.  Politicians did what they do, made it political and it cost time, and thus lives.  We as Humans need to acknowledge that the virus is real, and while not deadly to most, it is deadly to some.  And the more we live like there is on virus the more people will die.  When there is a vaccine, then I think we can talk about getting things back to "normal."  I feel for the players that have lost out due to this pandemic, but instead of teaching them to say "woe is me...." and play the victims, how about we acknowledge the unfairness of the situation and teach them to move on from the disappointment.
Most people don't need politicians to tell them when to be disappointed and when to move on from disappointment. If you want to wait for a vaccine that's your business, but most people have already "moved on" from being scared of a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate. We have been over this many times, if you are scared stay home as long as you like. Millions of people have stated they won't even get the vaccine when it is available. So next you will want me to stay home until everyone agrees to get the vaccine.
Yep.  You are right and anyone that disagrees with you is scared and is wrong.  Yep, we will go with that.

Thumbnail(s)

Twitter: @tc_analytics

Messages In This Thread
RE: KHsaa moves playoffs back a week! - by Spud6 - 11-07-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: KHsaa moves playoffs back a week! - by Deuce8 - 11-07-2020, 10:57 AM
RE: KHsaa moves playoffs back a week! - by Spud6 - 11-07-2020, 10:59 AM
RE: KHsaa moves playoffs back a week! - by Deuce8 - 11-07-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: KHsaa moves playoffs back a week! - by Spud6 - 11-07-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: OFFICIAL: KHSAA Moves Playoffs Back A Week - by Poseidon - 11-10-2020, 06:02 PM