Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville RPI and Class A RPI analysis
(11-03-2020, 12:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:08 AM)2000PHS Wrote: ^^^ I’m going off what other Pikeville posters have said. Fred Doug and Pikeville talked but Pikeville declined or both decided it would be a blood bath and no point of playing. Others have said JC called and you all declined. Cant confirm that  and I’ve said you shouldn’t play it regardless. Pikeville like Paintsville is willing to play certain large schools, East Jessamine, Henry Clay, et al. But aren't willing to play others, JC, Freddy D.
LOL East Jessamine.

Pikeville played Belfry like they do every year and went on the road to play LCA, who you ran from. Your go to is East Jessamine.

Love you son but that post in a nutshell is the difference in our programs. 

Plus, you are on tilt...

In poker, when a player is on tilt, he is in a state of severe mental and emotional frustration, which causes him to make aggressive and at times even reckless decisions. Generally, this will happen after a player has lost several consecutive hands in a row. the poker world what you are doing here is what is know as being on tilt....
No tilt. Just pointing out that Pikeville isn’t taking on all comers. East Jessamine was a quality opponent for a 1A team. Heck, they beat Raceland by a couple of scores.

This has been fun. I will move on. See ya in the next thread JP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • jetpilot
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pikeville RPI and Class A RPI analysis - by 2000PHS - 11-03-2020, 12:24 AM