Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville RPI and Class A RPI analysis
(11-02-2020, 11:34 PM)2000PHS Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 11:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 10:46 PM)2000PHS Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 09:34 PM)PHS DYNASTY Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 04:42 PM)2000PHS Wrote: I think I was the most vocal critic of what happened. And I agree Pikeville should schedule a game that makes sense and I’ve been consistent with that as well. I’m just saying they have been selective with who they schedule and decline. Y’all ain’t above gaming the system so get off that high horse.
High horse ? Lol !! You sound like obumer a few yrs. ago. Paintsville thought they would cancel LCA because they new their ass would get kicked in a bad way, so they schedule an LCC team with a bad record and by doing so thought they could win and then be on the "High horse rpi rating", but it backfired on them and instead of being on a  "High horse" it backfired and ended up on a jackass.!! Great job coach!!
Well, if Pikeville turns around and schedules a large, bad school I guess we can ride into the sunset together up on them ponies! 

Good luck Pikeville and stay healthy. Hopefully we meet again in the finals. I’ve said since May y’all are the favorites.
You conveniently keep leaving out the part where Paintsville in gutless and classless fashion backed out on their commitment to LCA at the last minute that they made 2 years ago, after LCA honored their end of the deal going to Paintsville last year...

Go ahead admit it, it's ok everyone knows lol...
JP, you yourself said you respected my post when I said it was wrong so I’m not sure where these attacks are coming from. 

You have several times attacked Paintsville’s overall schedule and now that Pikeville could benefit from a selective schedule addition, it’s apples and oranges. 

Pikeville wants to say they are the moral police and the gold standard in 1A but they would schedule a weak 4A team they could crush in a heartbeat and have declined games they couldn’t win.
I want to be clear, I am not attacking anyone, and now you are straight up speculating. You have no clue what Pikeville has done or hasn't done. We only know what Paintsville did for a fact and it was low rent and there is no getting around it. I do respect you a great deal but you are off base here. I of course want Pikeville to win another championship and I don't want it compromised by everyone gaming system to the point of dodging commitments and playing games with scheduling. To be clear, Pikeville has stayed above the fray in all this crap and you can whine and speculate and do all the what-ifs, but facts are facts and it's all out there for everyone to see and judge for themselves.

Nobody said Pikeville is the moral police, but those guys run a program that is second to none on and off the field. And yes, Pikeville is the gold standard of 1A.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pikeville RPI and Class A RPI analysis - by jetpilot - 11-02-2020, 11:58 PM