Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down
(09-20-2020, 12:26 PM)JuicedMtnGoat Wrote: The death rate from the virus is low.  Let’s say 1%.  That is great until someone you know or are close to is a part of that 1%.  While not fatal to the majority it is fatal nonetheless.  I read these posts and it is disheartening that so many posters are showing no empathy or acknowledging the risks to other people.  We are different people, we will have different views, that does not make me better than you or you better than me.  A good debate is productive, but I read many posts that seem to try to silence anyone that has a different view of a particular subject.  Disheartening, this is a great site and I look forward to reading posts normally, but it has gotten out of hand.

This is correct.   If you listen to the CDC, and look at what the over all reports state in order to catch the virus from someone you must be in close proximity for more than 15 min.   Now why fifteen minutes and not 20 I don't know.   But since I work with and around some great doctors they tend to lean with the 15 min.

Death is a part of life.   We begin to die the moment that we are born.   That and taxes are the only things guaranteed in life.   

Due to my illness, i have compromised lungs.   I will find out this week if I am forced to take disability which i am fighting.   But the mask, for me, causes intense panick attacks which in turn restricts my breathing.    While I respect peoples rights I have the right to live as well and I will not live in my house because others are afraid to live.    

What is happening at UK right now is simple.   These are facts.  Underclassmen, sorority and fraternity will not be told no.   IF they don't feel well then they still are going out to dine in restaurants.    I know this again because my loved one works for the CDC and this is what these kids are telling her.   Others that test positive, and are supposed to go into isolation aren't.   They are blocking phone numbers so that the CDC and local tracers and wellness coordinators can't reach them.   They actually have parents calling in and saying you can't force my child into isolation, you don't have the authourity.   No wonder numbers go up - you can't tell them NO.
[-] The following 2 users Like Vols0528's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY, Poseidon
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the Coronabros - they are trying to shut football down - by cadets1988 - 09-20-2020, 12:36 PM