Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Post Office/Kentucky Plans on voting in November
[/quote]
I have challenged you to put up or shut up,. weasel. You insulted me with your lies and you know that you can't back them up. Weakness is insulting people with lies and then doubling down on your lies behind the anonymity of the internet. Back up your lies or shut up, coward.
[/quote]

Put up, or shut up about what? That you've never said Trump lies. Ok, You didn't say it. You knowingly support a liar to the American people. Feel better?

I like weasels. They can subdue the poisonous snakes of the world.

More name calling. Weak sauce.

(08-20-2020, 03:05 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I don't really care about the USPS. I have not mailed anything in years. I either communicate and pay bills electronically or I send documents via Fed Ex. I am opposed to any increased funding of the USPS prior to the election. If Democrats want to inundate our post offices with unsolicited ballots in the days around the election, then the chaos that ensues will be on them. I will be disappointed if Trump compromises on this issue but I expect that he will.

I really do not see why Trump's friendship with anybody at the USPS is relevant to this debate. Maybe it would be relevant if Trump were proposing a huge funding increase for the organization but as far as I know, he has not requested any funding increase.

USPS is a government service that millions of Americans depend on, especially in rural America, for business and personal reasons. Nothing else in the federal govt is expected to make money and support itself, so why do we expect the Postal Service to, oh right, the USPS has a labor pension problems and pensions cause conservatives to lose sleep at night. That money is going to Americans instead of their special interest coffers. It all makes sense.

Mail in voter fraud in Washington state's 2018 election was under .004% (around 150 ballots), and ballots were mailed to citizens. 97% of the vote was by mail. The SOS in Washington is a Republican.

Another conservative dog whistle counting on Americans to swallow the lie hook, line, and sinker.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Office/Kentucky Plans on voting in November - by Cardfan1 - 08-20-2020, 10:51 AM