Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Based on what we know, what would You do about Fall Sports?
(08-18-2020, 08:08 PM)HCS Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 08:22 PM)Spud6 Wrote: This is from a person who has no children but I’d let them play. Let the families who don’t want their child playing sit out and they would hurt a lot of schools in our area and if it causes them to not have a season so be it. But I think without playing you run the risk of future problems.
I agree.
The numbers I saw from the coaches association showed very few problems during the summer workouts with passing on the virus.

I think those numbers are kind of miss leading because most high school kids and there staff do not even get tested unless they show signs and still our working out in groups. The real test is when they get to go face to face contact, I love how those numbers look though,  but do they tell the whole story coming from a coaches association. Football Coaches want to Coach no matter what, its in there blood. I think they delay again but not cancel.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Based on what we know, what would You do about Fall Sports? - by Big Daddy Bull - 08-18-2020, 08:49 PM