Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Courier-Journal All-State Team
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:can agree with this post thank you for reasonable dialogue .. the beautiful part about London playing qb was every play was a threat to score because the ball was in his hands

hate seeing the “not a true qb” critics just because the first thing people notice are his legs .. the kid can flat out throw the ball and has proven he can

Well, I came and watched him play against Knox, Whitley and the Championship game. Going back to the Whitley game. Whitley came back and made a run, score was closer, Bell put some passing plays in there that I thought was really good. That opened the field and the rest is history. Against Knox county, Bell came out passing. He was very accurate. Nice plays. I actually videoed that game. I was watching the Army-Navy game and was thinking, I can see that kid playing in this game, the way they run there offenses. I think my boy said he had some offers of that caliber.
Messages In This Thread
Louisville Courier-Journal All-State Team - by Bull got out! - 12-22-2019, 05:57 PM