Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Courier-Journal All-State Team
BCHSrebs Wrote:Not saying they are but they aren't just looking at the kids everyone talks about. It takes a team. On said teams are kids that aren't the d1s that play crucial roles EVERY game. Some offers from smaller schools. I've seen many play ball that are great players but smaller. Imo it's all about size. Have also watched a d1 player be lazy and let his team down all year but yet make the list. Not trying to argue with ya but there are names on that list because of the offers. Also think coaches will vote because it looks good for them.

I agree with you 100% on this. Alot of these selections are made because of a players offer sheet or how tall he is. And it's not always the case that that player is better than the kid going to a D-2, D-3, or NAIA school. It's about what you did in high school, not what Power Five University your heading to in the fall. I've seen with my own eyes some of these not so "sexy" players absolutely light up some of these superstars. But that's just the way it is unfortunately.
Messages In This Thread
Louisville Courier-Journal All-State Team - by #55PirateFan - 12-21-2019, 06:00 AM