Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Coaches In Kentucky High School Football
Micro-Brew Wrote:Your hatred towards anything Pikeville is amusing. How did all those predictions for you work out? As for your post lets examine this a little further. During CM's run at PCC was the district Lawrence, Belfry and Sheldon Clark? If so those teams were all very very good during that time. PC schedule this year was laughable. Now I'm not bashing ER, I for one think he does do a good job. As for his year he went to the semi-state at SV, they had a very solid team but 2A was beyond terrible at that time, so it was a so called perfect storm for SV of having some good players and a good coach and a cake walk until New Cath smacked them into reality. Could ER do what CM has done at Pikeville? Doubtful, he is a solid defense minded guy but that Wing based offense of his is too predictable and Pikeville would still be looking for #4 and #5. Your discussion has no merit. Could Coach Haywood win at PCC? We could go into all those kinda discussions, but you just like to find a way to prod Pikeville.

Wasn't trying to hate on Pikeville, but I can. I deleted half your post as it is like you, ridiculous and vexing. I think Chris is a good coach, but to the discussion, can we prove he is one of the best? Can we prove that coaches at other schools are "bad?" I don't know, thus my constructive argument. Feel free to throw in something of substance.

I disagree on your comparison of the schedules player by ER and CM. If you want to compare the schedule played by the two during their tenure you will discover that of those teams he beat, none of them had a winning record. Simply bringing stats into the conversation that have measurability
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Coaches In Kentucky High School Football - by Real Badman - 12-11-2019, 06:29 PM