Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
Hound05 Wrote:I think what most would say is a lack of being humble by him. I agree with the emotional attachment. I don’t fault the guy for that. It’s the way he puts down others who disagree with him was my issue. Never faulted the guy once for loving his team. And cockiness isn’t even the word for it, it’s beyond that sometimes. It’s almost degrading and disparaging to others. Now I’ll freely admit me and him talked in private and have been squared away since. But history is history, sometimes we have to atone for what we’ve done and said to others. Now is his time I believe and I don’t fault others for doing it. I’ll agree with them, but I’m not personally gonna do it him regardless if I think it’s deserved. But like I said, can’t fault others for doing it. Everyone’s time will come. Mine came when I first joined and sh!t talked belfry fans to early at half time. We got smoked the 2nd! I ate my crow and gave them their due immediately.

I’ll say this and then I’ll drop it, last year after we won I wanted to do the exact same thing that people are trying to do now but then the more I thought about it I realized it wasn’t me, it wasn’t something I would have normally done and I was letting someone else’s actions control what I done...And for what, it didn’t end up changing anything FoSho done, he was back doing the same thing a couple weeks later it’s just who he is and whether it’s right or wrong it showed me I was taking some of this stuff way to seriously, it’s a message board and for the most part no one knows any other persons identity, do you really care what I think on a message board? Does it change your opinion? JC won the state championship that’s not an opinion it’s fact nothing else said on here changes that, I’m off my soap box now, it’s time to drink another one and go to bed...
Messages In This Thread
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20 - by single shot - 12-10-2019, 05:34 AM