Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
#55PirateFan Wrote:This is all I was trying to say. Would he have been on here living it up if they had won? Absolutely. Who of us wouldn't have? Y'all make it sound like FoSho is the only guy on here that isn't a diehard fan of his team. Is he arrogant and cocky sometimes? Again, absolutely. And again, who of us isn't?

And your exactly right single shot, after talking his team up the way he did this is definitely not the place to be after a lose. Have I always agreed with all his posts? Certainly not but it was his opinion just like we post ours when we have a thought. And should he be hammered once he gets back on here? Yelp. That's what this site is for and that's what we do, Lol!

Let's get this thread back to what it's about and that's a great win for Johnson Central over and equally as good team in Boyle County. He'll be back, eventually, then you guys can take your shots like I know you can. Congrats to both teams on very successful seasons and especially to the Eagles on winning the Kentucky 4A State Championship.
It must be Man Crush Monday on here.
Messages In This Thread
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20 - by Tomcat Pride - 12-09-2019, 08:27 PM