Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
Ballbuster Wrote:You’re correct in saying that I caught the sarcasm. The sarcastic “Merry Christmas” sparked my comment. I’m sure he is proud of his son and the fact that he helped his team win two championship titles. I’m as equally as proud of my son and our team for winning this year’s state championship title. I however, refuse to sit by and read snide comments from a bunch of butt hurt people. “Merry Christmas” was intended to sound as if Boyle county gave us a gift. I hate to break it to you guys, but this was EARNED not GIFTED.

I added the Merry Christmas after my congratulations because I hadn't planned on looking at this thread again until after the Christmas break. I didn't want to write a long drawn out post because I've been depressed about the outcome. I am happy to admit that. It was neither meant as snide or sarcastic. JC was a very very good football team and earned their victory by outplaying the Rebels !!!!! I am a fan of the Rebels before the season starts and I am a fan when the season ends, no matter the outcome of the last game. What I am quickly learning is that I care way too much about the outcome of high school football games. As JC celebrates my attention turns to the coaching situation at Boyle and how it might be changing. Again, congrats to the victors.
Messages In This Thread
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20 - by 64black&gold - 12-09-2019, 05:14 PM