Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
#55PirateFan Wrote:No, what I meant by saying he has more important things to do right now was that he's busy being with his boys after this tough loss. All those Boyle County players had alot of pressure on them to win a state championship. Especially after all those expectations were put on them. Man, you know that has to be a heavy burden to carry through the season and then losing in the championship. That can't be healthy.
Glowing character references notwithstanding, there is no excuse for FoSho's obnoxious, rude, arrogant, and insulting posts during this entire season. If I had posted the things that he did, engaged in personal attacks against other members who disagreed with me, and then whined to the moderators when my targets defended themselves, then I might also be embarrassed to show up after Boyle County's loss.

I watched the post games interviews of several Boyle County players after a couple of regular season games and I was very impressed with the maturity and class that all of the players conducted themselves during the interviews.. Boyle County fans should be very proud of the way that this Boyle County team handled themselves on and off the field.

It is unfortunate that so many teams have one or two fans (or administrators) who cannot match the high standards of their favorite team's players and coaches.

Good luck and congratulations to all of the seniors who played for both Boyle County and Johnson Central this season and provided so many outstanding performances to lead their teams to so much success.
Messages In This Thread
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20 - by Hoot Gibson - 12-09-2019, 06:33 AM