Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
I picked Boyle 35-21 a week ago. After watching these two heavyweights play. I think as always the pressure of the final game plays a roll unlike the regular season games. Turn overs are just hard to overcome. I think Johnson Centrals hard hitting defense played a big roll in those turnovers. My opinion is the player touching the punt and Johnson Central recovering that set up field position and score was the biggest momentum swing. Then the missed extra point by Boyle. From where I was sitting I didn't know it was a miss till the refs waved no good. So what a game. Johnson Central after that was in lock down mode. The pressure on the QB was there, the pressure on the receivers was there. Just a awesome game. All in all, it lived up to the hype. I hate it that one team in all these championship games has to lose. Again Congratulation to Johnson Central. I was wrong in my prediction. Awesome game!
Messages In This Thread
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20 - by Bull got out! - 12-08-2019, 04:00 PM